More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mixermix mixermix

What do you say?

Going to see you tonight

"Going to see you tonight." You say.

"Ah okay Sir take a seat and I'll send someone down to collect you." She says. You walk off and take a seat.

A few minutes later a brunette lady comes and collects you and takes you through to a room, where she sits and tells you that the job at the moment is an intern-ship for one of the major people at the company, she explains that is it basic PA work but as an intern.

She then offers it to you and you accept. "Right lets go and meet your new boss." The woman says and she takes you from the room and up in a lift.

The lift opens up to a small room with a desk and a set of double doors. "This will be your desk." She tells you pointing at the desk. She walks up to the double doors and knocks. "Come in." You hear a woman's voice say.

She opens the double doors to a massive office. There is a desk at the end of it and leaning on the desk is a blond woman. She is stunning, she is about five twelve, she has a massive rack and a nice ass.

"Gigi this is John Doe he is your intern. And John this is Gigi Allens, your new boss." She tells you.

You nearly smirk at the name Gigi but you don't. "Hi nice to meet you John." She says extending out a hand for you to shake, which you do.

"Right well I'll leave you to it." The brunette woman says and walks off. As she does Gigi asks, "So how old are you?"

"Eight . . . . . . ." You begin to say, when you both hear the door close.

"Right I don't fucking give a shit about your life just get me a fucking coffee?" She tells you. You realise as she shouts that one this is not going to be a nice job and two she has a New Zealand accent.

For the next week the job is hell, she shouts at you all the time and swears, she makes you stay until god knows what time, its awful and you haven't even got to do anything productive. That is until you've been there ten day and she comes up to you one Monday morning and say, "John I need a report on the Adams account by this time Wednesday?"

Brilliant you think until you look at the account this is going to take ages yoy think. You work on it for ages and ages you pull an all nighter on Monday night and most of Tuesday night.

Wednesday morning comes round.

Have you Finished the Report?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)