More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bbc4lwg bbc4lwg

Do you tell Mom the truth?

Going black

Last night you used your dad's computer to check your email. You noticed a saved document called 'Julia' and you were curious so you opened it. It was a story about a blonde cheerleader named Julia whose dad wanted to see her lose her virginity to black men and so ended up settling a debt by getting her gangbanged while he watched. So the dad got his wish and didn't have to pay, and the 'niggers' (they were always called, which really shocked Julia) got to pound her holes and inseminate an innocent white girl. It was nuts! Julia was offended but also turned on. There was also a ton of porn there of pretty little blondes like you getting used by big black cocks, some willingly, some reluctantly, some like .

You always thought you should date a white boy, stick with your own kind, and never thought you would but today you decide to go black because obviously your dad wants you to, and maybe then this story won't come true. You always figured pretty much every black man, from athletes you cheer for to strangers on the street, want a chance with you so you figure this will be easy and maybe even fun.

But what do you tell your mom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)