More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theblueblue theblueblue

What next?

Gohan comes home

The eyes, and their owner slowly floated in. Gohan new it was getting late and he needed his bed back. The one problem was that Merle was already there and Gohan didn’t want to disturb her. Gohan carefully slipped under the covers with Merle, blushing quite a lot about that part.
Later in the night Gohan woke up with a pressing feeling on his shoulders, at first he ignored it without even opening his eyes but the pressing became more and more insistent. Gohan opened his eyes to look straight into the face of Merle who was on top of him and had grabbed both of his shoulders. Oh no, she might not be so friendly like last time, I wouldn’t want to hurt her he thought.
Merle looked deep into Gohan’s eyes, what could be doing this? He is almost like lord Van, or at least as sexy, but he seems so innocent even after sneaking into bed with me. Well maybe I should give him what he wants thought Merle as she looked deeper into his eyes.
“I’m sorry I was just…” as the boy trailed off Merle had lowered her head and smiled at him seductively. Gohan said nothing but his mouth was left open, which Merle of course took advantage of kissing him slipping her tongue into his mouth. Gohan tried to push her away but found out what the other part of the pressure on his shoulders was. Gohan was tied to the bed with some strange rope that didn’t seem to break very easily and he didn’t want to break the bed. Gohan also realized he was naked, he started to panic.
Merle broke the kiss and smiled a bit noticing his fear, “Awwwww so scared, now I now you aren’t related to Van, he wouldn’t have worried, fear makes me horny.” Merle lowered herself and licked his naked body, “mmmmmmm…well, well.”
“Please don’t.” he pleaded
“Oh but fear tells me I should.” Merle tightened her mouth into a small ‘o’ shape. Merle then dropped her head over his cock fast and hard making Gohan moan. She swirled her tongue around it and brought her head slowly up tracing him with her teeth. When she reached the top she suddenly sucked down hard sending it all into her mouth.
“Please stop, please…”

Does she stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)