More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertytron qwertytron

What does the doctor do?

Goes to bed

Exhausted, Doctor Crusher yawned and took off her uniform, throwing her clothes to the side of the Borg maturation chamber that resembled her bed, she didn’t notice the shimmer of the hologram as her clothes fell to the ground. She loosened the ponytail her hair had been in and brushed her teeth. Too tired for a shower, she grabbed her PADD and turned to rest on her bed, the hologram supported her weight over the new assimilation chamber hidden underneath.

“Computer, set alarm for 0500 hours. Dim lights.” She yawned and laid on her back, noticing a faint metallic odor while closing her eyes. She batted a piece of hair by her neck then felt a pinch of her skin. Her neck started to burn as a needle entered her jugular. She opened her eyes in panic and saw a green glow around her. The hologram phased out revealing an assimilation table. She tried to scream but could only croak as the nanoprobes spread along her neck. The table began sprouting more assimilation tubules that pierced her body. She felt them coiling around her breasts, in desperation she reached for her combadge, forgetting her current lack of clothing, only to feel the tubules wrap around her arms. Everything felt heavier as she could see the tubules shift under her skin. She began to feel aroused as her nipples sprouted implants. Her breathing deepened as the coils rubbed against her clitoris. The injection tubules didn’t even hurt as she noted the gray spirals of veins spread along her arm. She clinically thought to herself, “Why is this arousing me? Some sort of chemical aphrodisiac?”

The assimilation chamber grew outward, infecting the replicator and draining energy to fabricate parts for her assimilation. Even though Crusher couldn’t see the replicator she knew it was being transformed like she was. The thought made her swell even more as her individuality grew distant. The hand that had been moving toward the nonexistent combadge moved instead to rub her body and feel the sweat on her gray skin. She moaned as implants erupted with a pleasurable jolt over her body. She could hear the chant of the Borg vinculum echo in her mind.

She could sense the cortical node come online as the table continued to wrap around her exposed body. She felt the injection tubules form on the hand she was rubbing her clitoris with. The tubules around her body dug into her skin to form a lattice for her future armor and exoskeleton. The electricity stimulated her body as she began to breathe heavily and rub herself faster. She then felt an explosive orgasm rush out of her Her directives came online, purpose, “1 of 5, assimilation unit of unimatrix 00.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)