More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

Gaston's next run?

Goes into the forest

"Now lets have ourselves some strapping boys, eh Belle. How many do you want to have?" "A thousand maybe thousand times that. "Eh?" "Sorry what I mean is this when you have 3 of an item and you times it by 3 you have nine of those items. Do you understand?" "Oh I get for each of the thousand boys they would have a thousand brothers more." "Exactly." 'Mega Smooch' "Hmm, maybe you being smart is in fact a good idea, makes you sexy in fact." Belle blushed at that statement and giggled as Gaston lifted her up as a bride and carried her to a clearing with a pond and something that made Gaston nearly drop Belle, a massive keg of beer he then realised that he controlled this village, literally in fact and he knew that now things were going to be fun. Belle in the meantime had been walking towards the pond and she started lapping at the lake, then Gaston cleared his throat and Belle turned to Gaston who was carrying two mugs of beer which made Belle smile "Come here Belle how about you taste an Actual drink with me." Belle walked sexily over to Gaston took one of the mugs and drank with Gaston she sat in his lap and every now and again they would talk about their sons names and after about 1 hour Gaston stood up, picked up Belle and positioned her so that as they walked around, Belle was consistently having sex with Gaston and he was massaging and playing with Belles breasts as they walked back to Gaston's home.

What happens when they arrive home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)