More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RavenousLavender RavenousLavender

Should she go with the lady or stay in the street?

Go with the lady

She decided that nothing could possibly be worse then her current situation. The lady offered her a place with the fire. How bad could that turn out. And frankly anything seemed better then freezing to .

"o..o..ok" she said shivering.

The lady smiled. "here let me help you up." Mary smiled, moved by the lady's kindness. The lady lifted her up and helped her into the carriage. Once in there the lady put a blanket made of wolf's skin around her shoulders. She rubbed her arms as to help her get warm.

"thank you m'lady." "call me Kathryn." "thank you Kathryn." Mary replied. It was much better inside the carriage already. The temperature was such a difference with that of the cold stone streets. The wolf blanket made her feel even warmer and more comfortable. Before she knew it she was drifting off in a deep sleep.

"Mary. Mary." she heard a soft voice calling. She opened her eyes slowly. "mhh hm?" She saw Kathryn looking at her. A strange almost lovable smile on her face. "we're here." It took Mary a bit to realise where she was. She sat upright the moment she realised she fell asleep in a strangers carriage, even more important a lady's carriage. "I'm sorry, I didn't even realise how tired I was." Kathryn just smiled. "it's ok. You were exhausted. I promised you some rest didn't I?"

Mary just smiled. "come on." Kathryn said taking her hand. "we are here, the inside is even better." Mary looked at the building in awe, it was humongous. She couldn't believe this was the home of just one family.

Kathryn led Mary inside by the hand. She wasn't kidding the inside was amazing. It was everything Mary had ever dreamed off. The burning fireplace. The warm atmosphere. It was beautifull.

"you must be hungry." Kathryn said as she led Mary to the dining room. She sat her down and gave her the best dinner Mary could have ever wished for.

After dinner Kathryn led her upstairs. "listen Mary. You must be tired." Mary nodded. "but... You are also very dirty from the street. We need to bathe you first." "ok." Mary said. "just tell me where to go and I will bathe myself." "No silly, come with me." Mary wasn't sure what that meant but she followed Kathryn anyway.

They entered a room with a hot steaming tub in the middle of it. It seemed very appealing. Mary had never bathed in warm water before. Usually just cold and quick.

"here let me help you." Kathryn said as she began to unlace her dress. Mary was a bit confused by this. But she figured it might be normal for the lords and ladies to help each other undress. Still feeling slightly uncomfortable she made sure she had her back facing towards Kathryn. Kathryn quickly undid Mary of her clothes and motioned her to get inside the tub.

The water immediatly warmed her skin and every last bit of cold was pushed out of her body. She sighed in comfort. She almost forgot that Kathryn was still here. "feels good doesn't it?" Mary had no room for shame, she felt like she was in heaven. She simply nodded.

Kathryn started cleaning Mary's arms with a soft sponge. Even this, how uncomfortable it made Mary feel, was more pleasant than pain. Kathryn kept cleaning her arms, her neck, her back. Untill she suddenly made her way to the front. Her sponge moving along Mary's breasts made her cringe. Was this really normal? No one had ever touched her there and the small fabric between their skin seemed like no protection at all. Kathryn seemed to notice her discomfort and simply said. "what? Has no one ever helped you get clean before." Mary shook her head. This and Mary's nervousness only seemed to please Kathryn. "you are quite innocent, aren't ya?" Mary looked away a bit ashamed.

Kathryn lifted her chin so that Mary faced her. "don't worry, I'll help you with that." Before Mary could even come close to reconsiling what that meant, Kathryn had pressed her lips firmly against Mary's.

One hand still holding her chin up the other moving behind Mary's back holding her tight. It took Mary a few seconds to respond. She pulled her face away in shock. "What are you doing?!" she said shocked. "You are not supposed to do this!" "Why not?" Kathryn said biting her lip lustfull. "You are way too adorable not to." Mary wasn't sure how she should respond to this. A sudden wave of shame overflowing her, feeling even more exposed now.

Kathryn softly stroked her hand across Mary's cheek. "I will be right back. Try to relax beautifull." and with those words Kathryn left the room. Mary was pretty sure now that Kathryn wanted more than she could give. But what should she do. She couldn't just get up and leave. Where would she go? Not that she had any time to think it over.

Within minutes Kathryn had re-entered the room. This time fully nude.

Mary panicked a little. What exactly was Kathryn planning? The urge to run was stronger than ever. But should she give in?

Run away or stay put.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)