More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whitehoun whitehoun

Make your way to 324?

Go up to your dorm room

You sit in your room, trying to figure out what your roommate must be like from the posters and fairy lights she has covered her room with. Your half seems unnervingly empty and devoid of personality in comparison to her colourful half of the room. With a sigh, you start unpacking your stuff. You put your jeans and party dresses over in the wardrobe, and start unpacking your uniform. White blouses are to be worn on top, with tartan skirts below, and knee high white socks with heels. You were surprised at the uniform list you had got in the post a few months earlier – heels sounded quite liberal for such a conservative school. But that didn’t stop you from making your clothes just that little bit more daring, your skirts are all far shorter than regulation, sitting just below your bottom, revealing a flash of the black silky thongs you liked to wear so much.

Packing away your sexiest outfits, teddies and seamed stockings right at the back of your cupboard, you pick up a pair of panties which definitely aren’t yours which had made it to your side of the room. They must be Jessica’s. You’re holding a pink, bikini cut pair of panties trimmed in lace. A thought rushes through your mind. From what you can tell, Jess seems a party animal, her bed is littered with sexy pictures and wristbands for entry into clubs. You draw the panties closer to your face, seeing a white residue in the gusset. You don’t know what comes over you, but you desperately want to get to know your roomy...and how she smells. Bringing the panties right against your face, you inhale her smell. Suddenly, you throw the used panties back on the floor. ‘What’s come over me,’ you think? I was never like this before. Flustered, you pick up a pure white towel and some soap and decide to have a shower before you go to bed.

Turn things up in the shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)