More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by my_comp_uter my_comp_uter

What do you do now?

Go to your car in the parking lot

Relieved that that the test went smoothly enough, you made your way back to your car. As you turn the corner, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry," you apologized, before realizing that it was Benz, your long time rival and frenemy.

"You should probably watch where you're going then," he remarked, giving you his signature sneer.

Benz was a good-looking guy. He had short, cropped blonde hair and blue eyes. He was shorter, but more built than you and still retained a very boyish face.

You and Benz were close friends in grade school but drifted apart in high school when he started to devote his time to football. With his passion and skill, Benz became the starting quarterback in his junior year and was now the football team captain.

You instead chose to focus on basketball and became your school's basketball team captain instead. Unfortunately, there has been a long standing rivalry between your school's basketball and football teams and you've found it hard to try and revive your old friendship with one another.

"Are you here for the test?" you ask, trying to change the mood of the situation.

Surprisingly, Benz was taken aback by the question.

"Yeah. I'm guessing that you just came out of it yourself," replied Benz.

You were about to say something but Benz quickly added a retort, "How was it? Bet you had to get a Daniel's Injection, Lexus. Your dick is probably smaller than four inches. If you need a baby daddy, I'll always be here for you."

"Whatever," you shrug and attempt to walk away when you here Benz mumble something softly under his breath.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)