More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vertabre vertabre

What do I do?

Go to the strip club

After some careful deliberation, I decided that the best way to celebrate my newfound freedom was the strip club. I left home at 5:30, since the ride down there would be quite awhile, and told my parents not to wait up for me. I walked to the bus stop, barely catching the bus. When I paid my fair, I noticed that there were not a lot of people. At the front of the bus were 5 elderly couples, while not far behind them sat a small group of girls, with their boyfriends.

I walked to the back of the bus, where 4 beautiful women, one blond, two brunettes, and a redhead. The blond was about 5 foot 6, and looked like a blond bombshell. The brunettes were both about 5 foot 4, had killer bodies, but only one was a reddish brunette. The redhead was 5 foot 2, and had a voluptuous figure.

I sat near the women, and started to chat with them. I learned all their names, the blond was Melissa, the reddish brunette was Lisa, the other Rachel, and the redhead was Samantha. They were all out to have a little fun, just not sure what kind of fun. They wanted to do something with a little edge, a little risk, but not wanting to get caught.

I told them that it was my 18 birthday, to which they all congratulated me, even sung happy birthday to me. They asked what I was going to do to celebrate it, so I told them. They agreed that it seems like a good idea, but when I asked if they wanted to come with me, they weren’t quite sure.

What's their decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)