More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 0anon0 0anon0

What's next?

Go to the stone block

You walk over to the stone block and examine it more thoroughly. You notice that the groove carved into the middle is meant to hold a cylindrical object at an angle and there are also other smaller grooves running perpendicular to the main groove. You take out the telescope you found and place it on the stone block. It fits into the groove snugly, the bands around the cylindrical instrument keeping it in place. Now, you notice that the telescope is lined up with the mysterious hole in the wall. Rather than being an air shaft, the hole allows you to see outside.

Luckily, it was a clear night when you entered the pyramid, meaning you should have a clear view of whatever can be seen. You kneel down and look through the telescope. Stars light up the night sky, like diamonds scattered on velvet. At first, you're too dazzled by the sight to notice that lines have begun to appear between the stars. Suddenly, instead of just seeing pinpricks of light, you can see shapes made by the pattern of the stars.

Two shapes in particular stand out, their colours somehow brighter and more vibrant than the surrounding stars. You blink and when you look again, the shapes have become clearer. You realise that you need to choose one constellation to focus on and hopefully find its secrets.

Which constellation do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)