More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brambank brambank

Should Leanne do as she's told?

Go to the room

Leanne didn't know what to do but figured she couldn't exactly argue and the official looked so serious she wouldn't have had much success even if she had. With a hopeful look back at the man she stepped cautiously towards to indicated room.

The room was empty other than a table in the middle. It was pretty small with no windows or any other way out other than where she'd just entered. After a minute or so a female official came in. She stared at Leanne for a moment before explaining that her colleague (obviously the guy from passport control) believed she was smuggling .

“But I’ve just arrived!” squealed Leanne defensively.

However there was no reasoning with the official and she remained stony faced throughout Leanne's protests. What came next caught her off guard even more.

"You need to strip," ordered the woman sternly.

"What?!" exclaimed Leanne.

"Take off everything except your underwear," she continued.

Leanne folded her arms under her chest and laughed. She couldn't believe this was happening. Not only did they think she was hiding but now she was being stripped. She hadn't even officially entered the country yet. How could this possibly get any worse? Reluctantly she did as she was told and removed her vest top and denim skirt, placing them irritably on the table.

Standing in her lace bra and panties she stared back at the official. The woman looked back at her, still with the same unmoving expression. After a brief awkward silence the woman departed the room, leaving Leanne alone once more.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)