More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dubbedhentai dubbedhentai

Where should you head first?

Go to the park.

It’s such a beautiful day, why spend it all inside? After all, its not like there won’t be anyone to fuck out at the park. You enjoy the walk to the park, the breeze nice on your body and exciting as it brushes your bare pussy.

It's not overly crowded, and the people you do see are spread out enough that you won't be stared at if you try to do anything. There are a lot of joggers, with more women than men. However the men you see are shirtless, which is definitely a plus in your book. Their muscles ripple as they run, and you get to see a few happy trails and promising bulges. The women you see are almost all fit, with tight sports bras and leggings that hide almost nothing. It's pervert heaven, and your pussy definitely appreciates the view.

Most of the people you notice seem to be older than you, which you really aren't complaining about. You love people with experience. As you walk, the wind blows your skirt up a little, and you quickly hold it down with a hand. While you aren't embarrassed, you don't really want to show your pussy to people you haven't chosen. Not to mention, it's one thing to pull your skirt up or let the wind show you off, and another to do it by accident and get jumped by some random creep.

It's a little chilly, and if your bra was less thick you know that everyone around would be able to see your nipples through your thin shirt. The sun is still bright though, and you know that everyone around can see your bra. The thought of people staring at you makes you a little wet, and you make up your mind. It's time to choose what to do about it.

What should you do?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)