More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dubbedhentai dubbedhentai

Where should you head first?

Go to the mall.

The mall isn’t too crowded, but there are still people walking around, thankfully. As people stroll by you, you get a kick out of knowing that you don't have panties on and they don't even know. You can barely contain yourself, thinking about the faces you'd see if you flashed everyone right now. Shocked, disgusted, and lots of interest and arousal.

However, you aren't really into getting possibly kicked out, so you'll wait and find specific people to show your little present. You take a seat on the fountain in the middle of the mall floor, and look around at the people walking by to consider your options.

You could possibly head into the elevator and see if there's anyone interested in a quickie, since you've always wanted a quickie with a stranger.

There's also the lingerie shop, where the employees are always hot. Maybe you could convince one of them to give you some...special assistance.

The ice cream store is close by, and you can see there's only one worker and nobody else. He looks around your age, but a little like a nerd. You might have some fun playing around with him.

Lastly, there's always the security office. The mall is usually boring with no crimes really happening. The guards usually just sit around watching the cameras and honestly, one of the real crimes here is that you aren't getting laid. They might be up for some fun.

Where should you go?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)