More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dawan dawan

What do you do next?

Go to the lake

You decide that with Amber here Karen will be unattainable and decide to go for a walk along the lake. You grab a camera from out of the back of your van. The bonfire puts a nice glow on the water and it is easy walking along the sandy shore. The early autumn air is still warm. You spot two girls in bikinis on a blanket making out. You fake tripping on an imaginary stone, making noise to get the girls attention. You offer them a drink from the bottle of liquor you brought with from the van. They are Emma Sherwood and Cassie Stone eighteen year old high school juniors and lesbian wannabes. Emma is about 5'8" with a slim build and long red hair. Cassie is only 5' 1" with curly blonde hair and huge knockers.

You show your camera and ask if they would like to be models. They agree and take another drink to loosen up a little for the camera. The photo shoot starts rather mundane but soon they get into sexier poses. Soon they have there swimsuits off and are doing more than just kissing for the camera. Being nude at night chills the girls where no amount of fooling around will warm them. Cassie's Uncle owns the small cottage they are in front of and suggests you go in there to warm up and continue. You suggest going to your Uncle's home and studio as there are more cameras there and a good stock of booze. Also you are concerned that the flash of the camera will bring unwanted party goers over from the Smith party to move in on what you hope to be your girls.

Do you stay at the lake or go back to town?

Which do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)