More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jbern Jbern

What's next?

Go to the hospital

It doesn't take long before an ambulance comes for you, arriving within ten minutes of your fall. Despite your headache, you remain determined to not speak about what happened for fear you being labelled mad.

It was with a hinge of regret that you watch the party members slowly leave, waving their goodbyes as the paramedics check you over, shining a light in your eye and testing your blood pressure.

Although most of your close friends said goodbye, you noticed that Mia had left without saying goodbye some time ago, and Layla had seemed distracted by a guy close to her, often turning her head and smiling prettily at him. After she had said bye, the two of them left together deep in animated conversation.

The next day, after the hospital had scanned and discharged you, you found yourself walking back home through the shopping centre of your hometown. Still pretty early in the morning, most of the shops weren't open yet, and only a few people were around. You suddenly remember that Arianna had told you last night that she had the early morning shift at a cafe near to where you were now. You were pretty sure she was there now, if you wanted to go and see how she was.

But...what to do with your powers? You had to wonder. Were you going to use it, as that mysterious creature had said, to fuck around with your friends? Were you really that type of person? Perhaps it was better to simply experiment on smaller things, or maybe just not even use it at all?

Just as you make a decision, your eyes widen when you look ahead of you, seeing two people walking towards you. Your eyes narrow as you recognise two people who had been the catalyst of your first meeting with Mia, your close friend. Hannah, a drama queen and the main gossiper at your school, and Lillian. If Hannah was the snide gossip queen who would stab you in the back, Lillian was definitely someone who would confront you from the front. Despite despising the pair of them for having bullied Mia, you had to admit that they were rightfully considered to be extremely attractive. Even if they were both major bitches.

Hannah was a natural redhead who claimed to be one fourth Irish, and flaunted her waist-length red hair as evidence of that. With ocean-deep blue eyes, and a smile to kill for, you either were in love with her or you hated her. Lillian, while not as beautiful as Hannah, was an attractive brunette with green eyes. She had been an early developer, and had some of the biggest breasts you had ever seen.

Neither one had seen you yet. Did you want to really confront them? Or would you rather simply go and see Arianna and catch up with her over last night's events.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)