More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jjforfunjj Jjforfunjj

Risk humiliation? Or try an clear things up?

Go to the headmistress

{if Met Mary == false}You hesitantly walk into the main building, half expecting to be yelled at, or at the very least, given unwelcoming or maybe confused glances. To your surprise however, none of these things happened.

The layout of the school is familiar to most other schools you've been in and y{else}Y{endif}ou start to head to the headmistress's office when suddenly

BAM

A student slams into you from behind knocking you both over. Your hands hit the ground and you look up. Right in front of you, mere inches from your nose is the uncovered vagina of {if Met Mary == false}a cute girl{else}Ayane{endif}. Her skirt hitched above her waist as she lies on her back.

"Eeek!", she shrieks as she quickly lowers her skirt and stands up.

Her white face floods scarlet. She quickly looks around, grabs your hand and drags you into the nearby supplies closet, much to your confusion.

{if Met Mary == false}{else}Just moments ago this girl was acting like you were dirt on her shoe and now{endif} you are pressed together in the tight closet. You are oddly aware of her body heat and sweet smell.

"D-did you see?" She stammered.

'of course I saw' you think, you nearly could have licked it, the thought of which causes your dick to harden. "Umm see what?", You say trying to be polite but you aren't kidding anyone and she seems to thing the same.

"Please don't tell anyone", She pauses, a pleading look in her eyes, "I-I'll do anything".

Now things have become even more confusing, she seems to be embarrassed for the wrong reasons, embarrassed for you instead of herself, almost as if the thought of seeing {if Met Mary == false}a cute girl{else}Ayane{endif} naked was undesirable.

What do you propose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)