More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nickimenage nickimenage

What do you do?

Go to the gym with Luis

"Well, if it's okay, can we go together?" I asked Luis.

"Of course it is - I was just about to head there anyway. You got clothes to work out at your place?" He replied.

"Yeah - I'll meet you there."

"Makes sense. I'll see you in a bit."

*

In the locker room, I got changed with hesitation. I'd brought a pair of pale red running shorts and a t-shirt, but it had been a long time since I'd last changed in a room with other people. As I pulled my shirt over my head, turned to the wall, I heard a shout: "This is the men's locker room, miss!" Turning around, I expected to see an embarrassed chick, but the only person I saw was Luis, looking slightly embarrassed. I realised the voice was his.

"Hey - what just happened?" I asked.

"Alex, I... it doesn't matter."

"No, really?"

"It's just... with your shirt covering your face and your ass in those tight pink shorts... I thought you were a girl."

Awkward.

*

You and Luis went into the gym together, even though you were slightly annoyed at him. He showed you how to use the cardio machines, but he tended towards the weights. When you complained that you thought the whole purpose of the trip was to get a manly body, he looked at you like an idiot. "I don't think you'd even be able to lift the easiest weight here."

"What!?" You protested, about to start ranting but Luis cut you off.

"Okay, then prove it."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)