More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CreatorW CreatorW

What's next?

Go to the club

You arrive at the club, and the first thing you see is a ridiculous long line in front of the entrance. Gladly you've got the exclusive ticket and within 2 minutes you're in.

The first thing you notice when you get inside is the music, it's so damn loud! And what kind of music is this anyway?
Then there's the people, you must be the oldest guy in this place. You need a drink, maybe more than one.

After a couple of drinks you're getting more in the mood, you start dancing a little and notice the pretty ladies around you and even though your probably double their age, you manage to dance with some of them.

After a while you're exhausted and it's time for another drink.

When you're standing with a drink in your hand a red haired beauty approaches you. She has a slender body, wearing a black, low cut, short dress. On top of that she had a stunning face and long red hair and, as was quite clearly visible, a nice c-cup breasts or a b in a push up, these days you just can't be sure any more.

Anyway, she walks up to you and the first thing she says is: Aren't you a little old for this place?

She sits next to you and you both start talking, she's obviously flirting with you, you might not have a lot of experience in this area but your not stupid.

As you talk you find out a couple of things about her:
She's 25, she an art student and her hair colour is natural like this and her most recent boyfriend was only a month ago. She also has wish to have children, before the brake-up she and her boyfriend where even trying for one.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)