More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swallows999 Swallows999

It's time to wake up.

Go to the bathroom and get ready for school.

Stretching my entire body, I blinked up at the ceiling as sunlight glared through the window, lazily rubbing my bleary eyes, I tried to remember the hazy details of the night before…

It probably didn’t matter, what did matter is the fact that I needed to get my ass to school! I shook myself awake while hopping out of bed, feeling surprisingly energetic as I entered the hallwayI made sure to tiptoe past my aunt’s bedroom.

I lived with my aunt, Silvia Saige. She was always on my case about something, micromanaging my life like I was her pet. Whether it was because I was not doing chores around the house, not getting enough sunlight, not applying myself harder in school, not having a girlfriend, and of course, “Just how violent are your videogames?”… Ugh! It was frustrating to even think about.

Lucky for me, Aunt Saige was a beauty to behold and despite the fact that she turns 40 in a few months, she had an incredibly sexy body. This was supported by her wavy brunette hair that extended down to her shoulders and an attractive face that happened to always looked like she wanted to complain to a manager, not that I considered it a negative trait. Without a doubt, my aunt’s most notable facial feature was her eyes, heterochromatic: one blue, one green! It was almost distracting to look at, even after all these years.

Then there was Zoey, her fiancée… I really hit the jackpot on sexy women living with me. My soon-to-be second aunt was a stunning blonde, a young woman in her mid-twenties that still looked like a freshman in college. Silvia met her at work and they hit it off really quickly, no doubt making Aunt Saige feel like she was in her sorority again. When she came home with her, my jaw dropped at the big reveal. I hadn’t even known my aunt was a hardcore lesbian until that day- I just thought she scared all the men off with her bitchiness!

For the past year, Zoey has been a lifesaver, always trying to talk Aunt Saige down when she’s got me in her sights. The laidback blonde was something of a free-spirit, a ying to Silvia’s yang, that sort of thing. She wouldn’t typically suggest that I shouldn’t be punished at all, but at the very least she would try to lessen my sentence…

I quickly toweled off while glancing at the bathroom clock: just ten minutes before the bus arrived!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)