More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by luckyducky1 luckyducky1

What do you do?

Go to the Leader's Room

On the way to the leader's room, you pass a girl in the hall holding a shaking stack of cardboard boxes. She smiles nervously at you. You nod as you pass. If you were a gentleman, you would've helped her out. What's the deal, man? Where did the nice guy go?

?Excuse me, I'm looking for room 307,? she says.

?It's four doors down on the right,? you say. Then you stop. Why does that number sound so familiar? Oh right, it's your room number. Shit!

?Hang on a second,? you call out. ?I'm so sorry. Let me help you with that.? She thanks you as you take the top three boxes off her tower, leaving her with two. You reach your door, which you left propped open with a shoe, and enter. You set the boxes on the lower bunk.

?And here I thought chivalry was dead,? she says, setting her boxes on the floor beside the bed. She smiles at you brightly, and you get your first good look at her. She's a little shorter than you and has reddish-hazel hair that flared where it ended at C-cup breasts. She's wearing a tight button up sweater, which is way too thick for this weather, and a pleated skirt that lands just above her small knees. Freckles are lightly sprinkled across her face and that's just too darned cute. You can't help but smile back. ?I'm Jace,? she says, holding out her hand.

You tell her your name and shake her hand lightly. Should you have kissed it, after that chivalry comment? Did you grip too hard? Too light? Your head is floating. She seems to notice and asks, ?So, who's my lucky roomie??

Your answer. . .

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)