More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by privatedelight privatedelight

DO you want to go to the Football game or stay and catch up with her roommate?

Go to the Football game

Jenny decided that they should go to the football game, because she wanted to see the campus and she was afraid she might say something stupid in front of her beautifull roommate. Walking to the game Jenny found out that Lauren had grown up much the same as her without a Mom and her Dad not much of a Dad. She found that Lauren was also taking many of the same classes that she was going to take and therefore could be an excellent tour guide for the first week or so. Arriving at the game, the two girls paid and went to find a seat in the student section, their team the Bulldogs was losing by a couple of points. Walking down into the student section, aka the Dog Pound, both Jenny and Lauren were receiveing their share of stares and such. Jenny was used to it and found that Lauren was too. Jenny had so much to learn about her roommate but found that it felt like she already knew her well enough to be a friend from Pre-school.

End of thread.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)