More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Romulous Romulous

What will it be?

Go to the Dells!

You decide 'Fuck it, what do I have to lose?' You call up Ana and tell her your parents will be giving you a ride there, and even said they'd pay for the 5 day long trip.

"You're the best! This is gonna be just like when we were 13 and we went for a week!" She squeals over the phone.

You laugh. "Hopefully you won't drown this time."

"Heyyyyy, you pushed me in the water! Not my fault."

After a little more of your playful banter, you hang up the phone and begin to pack. Swimming trunks, regular outfits, flip flops, and of course condoms. Maybe the most important the trip. Getting wet is part of the trip, but not just from the water.

Hmmm. Who should you go for this year though? After all, Ana has been looking really good on Instagram lately She didn't have the biggest boobs, but her ass was just round and perfect. Plus, she was smoking hot now. You almost had the temptation to comment on her photos, but you contained yourself all year. A year away from her will probably make her want you even more, so she might even be down with the idea of you and her. There's also a ton of other good looking girls coming there on break, so you'll have a huge selection of girls to make a move on.

You decide not to stress it to much, and go to sleep.

The next day, you wake up early, ready to get your trip started. After brushing your teeth and putting on a black tee, you head out to the car. Your parents are waiting in there, bags already in the back. You throw your bag in the middle seat and opt to sit in the third row of the car, back near the trunk. You'd like to get a little sleep, but there's no way you can get that hearing the music from the car.

Now, you're off to pick up Ana. She lives quite a while away so you manage to get some Z's in before you feel the car halt to a stop. You hear Ana saying bye to her parents and hear the car door open.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Doe!" Ana's voice is cuter than you remember, even though you just talked to her.

"Hello Ana! It's been quite a while, you look so cute now!" Your mom says.

Your dad laughs. "You've certainly grown up from that hyperactive little teenager."

"Has she really though?" You say from the back, smiling as your parents laugh.

Ana notices you and climbs in the back to sit next to you. She looks better than you could remember. Though she's only 5'4, her height fits her perfectly. She was wearing a green crop top that left her arms exposed completely and black jean shorts. Her blonde hair stretched to her upper back and her smile was broad as ever. Even though her breasts weren't that big, she seemed to carry her chest out as if they were. She embraced you hard, pressing herself against you and you almost start to get a boner. Luckily, with a little mental control you manage to suppress it.

"John it's been a while, you look good!" She says.

"Thanks, so do you. Definitely not a kid anymore."

"Awww, do you really mean it?"

You definitely mean it, and nod. She gives you another hug.

"The trip there is gonna take a little while, probably about 3 hours. John, I know that's perfect for you, since you love your sleep." Your dad says.

You smile. You absolutely love your sleep.

You look over at Ana. "Mind if I knock out for a bit?"

She laughs. "Suit yourself. Just don't wake me up if you wake up."

You end up doing just that.

You wake up about 30 minutes later, surprised that you actually did wake up. You look out the window and see that you're still on the expressway. You also realize that Ana has fallen asleep on your shoulder. This could be your chance to make a move, will you try to re position her?

Re position her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)