More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Swallows999 Swallows999

What's your first move?

Go to school. [Time-Stop]

You spring out of bed like an Olympic gymnast high on cocaine, 6:30 AM sharp. Today’s the day, you tell yourself, you get to go to school and use your practiced Time-Stop watch. Your cock hardens as you eat breakfast and think of all the naughty things you’re going to do! The house is empty, your parents have already gone to work, leaving you alone for the morning.

You step outside into the freezing October air. Damn Global Warming! You walk a short distance and see the bus stop... along with your first target! You see your hot 19 year-old neighbor Summer jogging through the streets, doing her morning run. She had a toned, athletic body, from all the sprinting she did for the track team in high school. She graduated last year and hated you for no reason, always commenting on how creepy you were and making up stories that you flashed your dick at her. What were you, some crazy trench-coat pervert? It was time for vengeance!

She runs by you as you catch a glimpse of her rolling her eyes at you in annoyance, as if you were taking up the entire sidewalk. You frown and press the red “Stop” button, watching the jogging beauty suddenly freeze in place mid-stride.

Sliding up next to her, you quickly pull her plain grey tank-top off and pull down her red sweat pants. Doing so, you realize Summer hasn’t even broken a sweat yet! You playfully pull the elastic of her panties and snap it against her smooth skin, listening to the sound in the silent Time-Stopped world. You pull her flesh-colred bra straps off her now bare shoulders and quickly remove it, letting her small round breasts hang free. Sneaking a quick feel and a pinch, you then pull her panties down to her ankles, lifting her leg so that she steps out of them. Taking your haul, you hide all of her clothes in some bushes, even taking her blue sneakers and socks, leaving her without a single stitch of clothing, completely nude in public. As you ogle her, you notice her dark nipples gradually poking out, a result of the cold air on her bare breasts. Ready to see her reaction, you pick her up and place her in the middle of the street, spanking her bottom a few times for good measure before pressing the green “Go” button.

You watch the streaking Summer continue running for a few seconds, completely oblivious that she’s been stripped naked. The brisk breeze against her exposed tits and pussy soon tipped her off as she looked down at her nude body and screamed. “W-what the fuck!” She hollered as she her hands scrambled to cover her perky young lady parts. She closed her legs and wildly looked around for cover, only seeing you.

“Nice ass Summer!” You shout from the sidewalk at the naked beauty. She extends her middle finger at you, and screams back.

“Fuck you pervert! I bet-” Tisk tisk, you think to yourself. A naughty mouth has to be cleaned out and you were just the man to do it! You press the “Stop” button on your watch.

You strip off your pants as you approach the furious nude girl, her frozen mouth still yelling obscenities at you and her middle finger is outstretched. You push her head down onto your cockhead and shut her mouth, relishing your first blowjob as her pillowy lips lock around your cock. As you expected, Summer was no stranger to sucking dicks and she quickly subconsciously starts to blow you. You groan at how skilled she is, her tongue wrestling the thick meat in her mouth as she slurps down your prick. The cold Fall air chills your hairy legs as you stand in the street, your happy cock finding warm refuge in Summer’s hungry sucking mouth. Your groan as you blow your first load in a girl’s mouth, Summer’s frozen hateful eyes staring ahead as she licks your spurting cockhead. You release a warm jet of creamy spunk down her throat and you watch her dutifully milk out every drop with her talented lips. She gulps down (you know now she is a swallower, not a spitter) every drop before you pull out of her mouth and her lips reform the angry shouting she was doing earlier, this time with your sperm in her flat belly. You go back to your position on the sidewalk and restart time.

“-you had some-Urm!?” She gags and licks her lips as she tastes the salty prize in her mouth, her eyes widening in surprise as she recognizes the flavor. You watch her stand up and scamper away, her generous tanned ass bouncing as her petite bare feet run her back home in humiliation. You slowly board the bus alone (your Asian neighbor Angela didn’t show up today!) and take a seat, exhausted from the oral creampie you gave Summer. You soon feel a small feminine hand tapping the back of your head.

“What’s wrong little puta? Get up on the wrong side of the bed?” You don’t even have to look back and you already know it’s one of your bullies in your grade, Veronica. She was a sexy little Columbian girl with a fierce personality and had a habit of holding grudges. The troubles had began when you tripped on the first day of school in your Freshman year up the stairs of the bus… and landed between her legs looking up her mini-skirt! She had tormented you ever since in indignant anger at your accidental upskirt. “Nothing to say?” she giggles while she taps your head. You don’t even care, you’re over the moon over your new powers and nothing can wipe the smile off your face.

You arrive at school, your cock refreshed after the 15 minute break and ready to go!

What do you do at school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)