More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swallows999 Swallows999

It's time to wake up.

Go to court for sentencing...

I was still groggy as they escorted me out of my my jail cell; it was hard to remember what happened last night…

After selling weed on the side for all these years to help pay for college, it finally caught up to me. I was now in court, standing before a stunning beautiful judge with brilliant long blonde hair and massive tits hidden underneath her robes: the honorable Clara Sjöberg. Ordinarily I would take the time to admire a woman like that, but there was the matter of my final judgement…

“Mr. Grant, you have defiled the community, the city, and most importantly, your university through the repeated illegal sale and purchase of marijuana, as well as trafficking across state lines. I find you, Adam Grant, guilty on all charges and I hereby sentence you to six years in a medium-security federal penitentiary.”

As my sentence is read aloud, my head immediately hangs low in shame. Six. Years. All for just selling some pot when I went to a few frat parties in neighboring states. I peek out of the corner of my eye and spot Aunt Saige, with a look of dumb disbelief. We had never been very close as I had always been considered a burden after my parents left the picture, but even she had a face of worry and hurt. Her wife, Zoey pats her back, consoling her, sneaking a glance towards me. I look back with a solemn face.

“You will be transported to the Athena, Women’s Penitentiary tomorrow morning for processing and-“

Wait, did she just say Women’s Penitentiary?

“Uh, your honor…?” I stammered in confusion, “Athena is exclusively for female prisoners-”

“We are making an example out of you Mr. Grant, you will be the only exception. Athena possesses an entirely female staff which will carry out your punishment on a daily basis until you are released.”

“W-wait, what? I-I don’t understand, daily punishment…?”

“That’s enough Mr. Grant! This decision is final and is not up for debate, I will hold you in contempt of court if you protest your sentence again!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)