More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkblaze012 darkblaze012

Go to college or to the party?

Go to college

~BAD CHOICE~

DR = 60%

"I really can't go with you," you tell Sammy as she pouts. "I have to go to orientation today, sorry!"

Sammy sighs, "It's okay, Jane. Man, its going to be such a gay party with out you! Call me when you're free and we'll do something fun!"

Your friend drives off and you are left to walk towards the school, just becoming visable as you make it over a hill. Humming contently to yourself, you think about how much more fun the party would be - and, as usual, worry about Sammy being there without you.

The last time Sammy went to a party alone she was and by one of your high school's baseball players. Sammy doesn't know about it, but you pushed the sick bastard off and she narrowly avoided being filled with his dirty cum as it splattered against her hips instead.

After sending off a quick text to your other friend to watch out for Sammy, you felt more at ease and were now only ten minutes away from the school.

That's when you noticed a person, lying face down in the center of the road - looking back you saw an approaching truck - if they person wasn't moved the driver would run over his body!

What do you do?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)