More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tndmaster1 tndmaster1

Then it struck her. She would:

Go to a local sex toy store

Sarah had heard of a store that recently opened only a couple of streets from her. Since she already spent so much time masturbating recently, she thought that she might find something to aid her edging and denial efforts for the weeks to come.

The store was a small and unassuming place, with little indication that she would find adult toys here, aside from a small logo on the front door. Upon entering Sarah was immediately overwhelmed by dimmed pink lights, a sweet scent from one of the corners of the room and relaxing music playing from a speaker over her head. She had never been to store like this and so she just stood in the doorway for a moment, taking in the atmosphere.

"Hey there! Can I help you? It seems like this is your first time here." Sarah snapped out of her trance, to see a young woman standing in front of her. She must have been about Sarah's age or maybe a couple of years older. The woman was shorter than her and wore a black and white maid outfit, probably part of the stores inventory too. Her black hair was just short enough not to cover the name tag on her chest. 'I am Lucy, nice to meet you' it said.

"Are you looking for anything in particular?" Sarah blushed, but finally got out a short sentence: "Yes, I-I'm looking for something." "If you want you can explore the store on your own and ask me, if you need assistance, ok?" With that, Lucy stepped aside and left the still confused Sarah alone.

Does Sarah need help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)