More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by possibly2good possibly2good

Where do you go today?

Go to a gathering held by college friends.

On your short drive over, you hope that Doe is there, but she rarely goes to these things, usually out with her boyfriend. But you know there will be other girls there. Hannah has a habit of attending these things, and she is a 5'10 blond with shoulder length hair, blue eyes, thin body, B cup breasts, and she tends to be a little hands on.

After a few minutes, you arrive and enter the house. Greeted by Carly, your best friend's girlfriend, today she had a mix of brown and amber hair this week, with green & gold eyes, standing at 5'4 she had C cup breasts, a curvy body, and was very sexually active with her boyfriend. Once, when helping her out with computer troubles she told you exactly where not to look because she kept all her private photos there. You thought she was joking, you would have never bothered to look otherwise, and telling you was either incredibly stupid, or a covert overture. Either way, you looked, and found a huge collection of explicit pictures and hours of video. You had watched it all and learned of little details about her body, like her pink nipples and the little detail of her liking it on top.

"Hey John! Why are you staring into space?" asks Carly. Pulled out of your daydreaming of her body, you answer, "Oh, it's nothing. So, who's here?"

"Well, Hannah, of course. Your friend Courtney, and her boyfriend" she says the last part with a little displeasure. You see Courtney over in the corner. She is 5'6 and looks just like a young Yvonne Strahovski but is a country girl. "Also, I brought a newer friend, Julia." She indicates a girl you tried asking to lunch last week, 5'4 Brunette, pouty lips, dark eyes, and B cup breasts. "I thought you two would get along, she's you're type right?" Carly asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure we would, if you'll introduce me"

"Oh, and I thought you should know Doe is also here. She's in the living room, with Hannah."

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)