More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by si91 si91

What's next?

Go to Essos

You were born in Westeros. You have lived there all your life. While you've managed to accumulate quite a bit of experience in many different fields and lines of work, you have never had much luck locating a motherly figure to care for you. Besides, in every job you've ever taken, the pay has never been particularly glamorous.

For a while, you assumed that was simply because you were not looking or trying hard enough. Now, however, you think that may indeed be the reason, but not because you are searching in the wrong places or anything of the sort. Rather, you may be on the wrong continent altogether. Maybe if you head east, your chances of finding better work and companionship may increase.

Plus, you have more than enough money to book passage to Essos. So, with all that in mind, why not give the Nine Free Cities a chance?

Once you have eaten breakfast and packed up your belongings, you bring out your loyal destrier, Aerion, out of the stable and mount him. You ride him to the crossroads of the inn and prepare to depart for Maidenpool.

Before we go any further, there is one thing we should establish: what era does this take place in? Does it take place before/during the events of the books/show? Does it take place before that? When?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)