More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by releasedtruth releasedtruth

What does the couple do next?

Go the beach

Maya nursed her California roll as she watched the couple finish their meal and pay the bill. She knew that following was a risky proposal. They had a chemistry she did not want to miss and her internal objections were overridden by their evident passion. She left shortly after, following at some distance, large sun hat shading her face and eyes. They walked briskly to the neighboring beach, the sun now dipping slowly into the sea. The sand was broken by large rock formations and they headed towards a large outcropping, without slowing their pace.

Hi hand was in her back right pocket, his tossed brown hair shading his smile as they laughed. She was golden from the sun, trailing long blond hair, her legs toned from watersports. There was a small break in the rocks, hardly visible without stepping 10m out into the water along the wall. They disappeared inside. Maya considered leaving then, rather than be discovered. Her heart racing, she waded slowly into the water, her sandals protecting her feet. As the she turned the corner, she heard the couple. The woman was already nearly naked, her pert breasts facing away from Maya. They were on a small, wet sandbar, tucked in the back of a small cave, protected from the elements, while bathed in the setting sun.

Maya ducked into the shadow of the outcropping, standing in a few centimeters of water. She imagined their names were Trey and Megan as she watched Megan quickly climb on top of Trey, pulling his swim trunks down around his knees. Perched above his shaft, she circled it with her labia, pushing her hips to peak at her clit with each short thrust. His hands were on her hips, then her nipples as he attempted to keep his hips down, let her lead. Megan's voice was light, airy, laced with the occasional laugh. Maya found it exhilarating to hear.

With little warning, Megan pivoted her hips upward and enclosed his head, wiggling her hips slightly as her weight carried her down his shaft. His toned chest muscles were taut as she came to rest on him. Mouth open, his hands brushed her nipples with his thumbs. She leaned forward to kiss him, taking his mouth in large bites, tongue chasing his around one another. Maya's hand was under her dress, panties pulled aside as her fingers worked against her clit to the pace of the couple.

Maya's view brought Megan's ass into full view, small, but active. As her hips raised, Trey's cock came clearly into her vision. It was thick and well-gripped by his partner, glistening in the light of magic hour. The visual was etched in Maya's mind and she knew it was be recalled perfectly, even 50 years from now. Her fingers worked more quickly, as Megan increased her pace and the volume of her cries. Trey's hips strained to deepen his thrust as the tension rose.

Trey arched his hips as though willing her to slow the pace. She responded, laying her chest on his, working her hips straight up, slowly encompassing all of him as she whispered in his ear. His face was a mask of passion and familiarity, lips parted as her heart-shaped backside worked them both closer to perfection. Megan put her hands on his chest, thrusting her breasts between her arms as she sat up and increased her speed, the sounds of the ocean all around them.

Megan leaned back, Trey's finger on her clit as her passion rose to climax. Maya was working her clit the same way while biting her lip to limit her moans as the couple both arched backwards, mouths open. Megan's scream was muted, broken by spasms through her back and head. Maya had closed her eyes, resting one hand on the rock wall to steady herself. When it took her, she nearly collapsed into the water, only just able to stay upright. The endorphin rush lasted for several breaths. The couple was still together and she could see him leaking from her slowly. Maya backed out of the cave, carefully working back to the beach. Her legs shaky, she gathered her breath and walked towards the nearest trolley stop.

Maya boards the trolley, headed for

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)