More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by oh_hey_there oh_hey_there

Do you go swimming, or off to your first class?

Go swimming with Grace

Grace startled me out of my reverie, “Zach, neither of us have lessons this afternoon so do you want to come and play water volleyball with us?”

“Oh, err, yeah sure. I don’t have any swimming trunks though.” I replied hesitantly, but excited at the prospect of joining them.

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll sort you out with some. Follow me.” She swivelled round and I followed her into a store room, where she dug around in a box before coming out with a pair of swimming shorts and there was a glint in her eyes as she handed them to me, as I realised they were, whilst suitably long, going to be very tight. “Are there any mor-“ I started, before Grace cut across me, ushering me out of the store room, her hand brushing my crotch, “we’re not meant to be in here, we’d better go and get changed now.”

She began to open a small door at the end of the corridor, when I cleared my throat, she’d forgotten to tell me where the guys’ changing room was. “Err, where do I get changed? Is there a guys’ changing room around here somewhere?” Her grin confirmed the possibility I had been both anxious and slightly excited about: “This has been a girls’ school for 200 years, this is the only changing room. Don’t worry there’s no one else in here and the others are all in lessons, nobody will come in.” She smiled at me biting her bottom lip as I looked back uncertainly, then gave in and followed her into the changing room. It was quite big and, as she had said, everyone else was either in lessons or already in the pool, so it was empty. I dumped my stuff on a bench around the corner and expected Grace to go off to find another place to change but to my surprise she put her swimming bag next to mine, turned away, and took of her jumper. She turned back around and I started out of my surprise and stood there uncertainly facing away from her, trunks in hand. “Oh, don’t worry, just face away and get changed.” So, facing the door, I pulled off my shirt, aware that this beautiful girl was getting butt naked behind me. Subtly glancing over at the showers I saw her out of the corner of my eye pick up her bikini and, although I must’ve been imagining it, glance over at me. I had just pulled up my trunks which were indeed a little on the tight side, revealing, as was Grace’s plan I expected, a rather large bulge, when Grace spoke.

“Hey, Zach, would you mind doing up my bikini strap?” I agreed, and stood behind her, bikini straps in hand as she grasped her boobs to keep it up. I began to tie them and she stepped backwards, pressing her bubbly bum, which was incredible against my crotch. I felt my dick grow hard and flustered trying to get it over with as quickly as possible and get this damn thing tied. “Don’t worry Zach, slow down don’t rush it, just tie it up as you would a shoelace.” All the while she was subtly pressing her bum back against me and my hard cock was resting between her bum cheeks; she seemed to like this as anytime she or I jolted, pressing closer together she gave an almost imperceptible moan. Eventually it was done up and she turned around. “Thank you” she whispered into my ear, leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek, her hand resting on my chest. “I’ll see you out at the pool. Come out when you’re ready.”

I gave myself a couple of minutes to compose myself and to let my erection go down, not that I thought that would last long, about to play volleyball with a group of bikini clad teenage girls. I stepped out onto the slippery floor, and saw Grace waving me to come over from where the girls were playing in the leisure pool off to my right. As I walked over I could see them checking me out, not to say I wasn't doing the same, but they seemed suitably impressed and, whether me or the lack of male company before me, they all seemed to be rather flirtatious. One, who appeared to be Grace's best friend, called Olivia, had long dark brown hair and was very friendly and, by the same token, flirty. A few of the girls I had seen before appeared to have left, leaving, apart from Grace, Olivia and me, just three other girls. They were Kate, Lily and Sally.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)