More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by possibly2good possibly2good

Where do you go today?

Go see what your sister and her friends are up to.

You drive over to your dad's house. You think about how your younger step-sister has a lot of hot friends, and she has always tried to help you to make yourself more attractive. Maybe, if you push enough, you will get her to hook you up with one of them finally, after all they are now all 18.

You then begin to think about the girls she is friends with. Her best friend, Diddy who has always flirted with you. She is 5'3 with blue eyes and straight blonde hair, that is just long enough to cover her breasts, which were a C cup. Best yet, she has a very toned body from being a competitive cheerleader, just like your step-sister Lexi, who is 5'2 with brown eyes, a slightly darker skin tone and wavy brunette hair that falls to about mid-chest. The only major physical difference between the two of them was that Diddy has a very small ass, but Lexi has a larger one. Then there is Justine, the green eyed straight-haired Brunette with large D cup breasts and a body like Diddy's. She's a little older at 19, and you think she'll be the easiest to get set up with.

After 15 minutes you get to your dad's house, and you see Lexi and Diddy's cars are in front. You park, and head inside, you hear laughter.

Where is it coming from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)