More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by richardcurrently richardcurrently

What does Oliver do with the rest of his morning before work?

Go see what Alex is up to

Still sipping on his coffee, Oliver veered towards Alex's room rather than returning to his own. Knocking led to a much more awake and put together Alex opening the door "Hey Oliver, how you doing?" Oliver shrugged "teensy hangover, Simon had us doing shots with a bachelorette party for the tips last night. Came to see if you wanted to hang before I head to work."

Oliver noticed the faintest hint of a blush pass over Alex's face as he beckoned Oliver into the room. Alex booted up his PlayStation and tossed Oliver a controller. The two had a longstanding Tekken grudge match, with neither man the consistent victor. They settled into their usual rhythm, each beating the other roughly half the time. Alex produced his vape pen, and the two got pleasantly high.

Alex managed to eke out a close win in the first round of their latest match, voices rising into shouts. Oliver missed a key block in the second round, and Alex swept him in a perfect win "TAKE THAT! Who's the best no-Oh Shit!" Alex shouted excitedly, throwing his arms back in exultant victory and somehow knocked the long forgotten iced coffee all over Olivers lap.

His crotch totally drenched in Ethiopian roast cold brew; Oliver stood up immediately as Alex fumbled to grab a towel to dab off the mess. By some luck, unclear if good or bad, the looseness of Oliver's old sweatpants caused them to slip to his ankles, and his proclivity to go commando led to Alex's towel wrapped hand directly on top of his dick.

Alex froze, struggling to comprehend that he was effectively gripping Oliver's manhood. The two had been friends since high school, and despite Alex's schoolboy crush on Oliver he'd never imagined his tragically heterosexual friend would ever be interested in any man- let alone a sad single twink like him. Oliver coughed awkwardly, unsure of how best to resolve the situation. Oliver didn't have to wait long, as Alex suddenly recoiled backward, flinging the towel and fervently apologizing. Alex shielded his eyes and turned his back (not without getting the briefest glimpse of the cock he'd fantasized over a million times) saying how sorry he was over and over.

Oliver laughed, and pulled his pants up, fumbling with a frayed drawstring to avoid another mishap. "Hah Al don't sweat it, honestly more action than I've gotten all summer." Oliver's joke only served to heighten Alex's astronomical level of embarrassment, and he kept stammering out apologies. Rather than let his friend suffer in shame, Oliver pulled Alex into a hug "I said don't worry about it, it is absolutely not a big deal." Alex pressed his head into Oliver's chest, accepting the hug, pulling back to look up into Oliver's eyes, "you're the best Oliver, and again, I'm so sorry I grabbed your- I mean that I put my hand on- I mean-" Alex devolved once more into embarrassed gibberish.

Oliver insisted again that Alex relax, and excused himself to head back to hop in the shower to get ready for work. But a quiet part of Oliver's mind was whispering does Alex have a crush on me? Does he want to touch me without it being an accident? Does he want me to touch him. A vision of Alex underneath him, taking his cock and screaming Oliver's name as he filled him- flipping him over to cum all over his face staring up at- Oliver shook his head to clear the intrusive thoughts away and went to take a very cold shower before heading off to his evening shift bartending at the Madhouse.

Off to work!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)