More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carlisle Carlisle

What do I do?

Go see Tara

Well if you are going to spend some money you may as well spend it on someone and Tara is certainly worth every penny.

Like the rest of the girls she has gone off to get changed but you know where their room is so you head off after them and knock on the door. From inside a womans voice asks you to come so you open the door and slip inside.

Disapointingly Tara is the only one of the models visible but the quality of the view more than makes up for any lack of quantity. Tara is sat at the make up table completely bare from the waist up, her large breasts are clearly reflected in the mirror and you feel your cock hardening instantly.

Tara, however, is taken aback by your entrance and quickly covers up her breasts with her hands. "What do you want?" she asks as she stands and turns to face you.

This movement gives you an excellent chance to look her over and you waste little time in running your eyes over her statuesque form.

"I was wondering what you would do for say £1,000,000.00." You reply

Tara's mouth gapes open in surprise for a moment before a more calculating expression appears on her face. She drops her hands to her waist and tucks tham under the sides of her bikini bottoms. Her hands continue to travel downwards taking the briefs with them before she steps out of them and tosses them towards you.

"Just about anything you want." She replies looking you directly in the eye.

So what do you want her to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)