More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carlisle Carlisle

What do I do?

Go see Rebekah.

Well if you are going to spend some money you may as well spend it on someone and Rebekah would certainly be worth spending a few bob on.

Like the rest of the girls she has gone off to get changed but you know where their room is so you head off after them and knock on the door. From inside a womans voice asks you to come so you open the door and slip inside.

Disapointingly Rebekah is the only one of the models visible but the quality of the view more than makes up for any lack of quantity. Rebekah is sat facing away from you at the make up table. She is completely bare from the waist up, her C cup breasts are clearly reflected in the mirror and her perfect ass cheeks face you with only a thong to cover them. Instantly you feel your cock hardening.

Rebekah, however, was clearly expecting someone else and is taken aback by your entrance. She quickly stands and coveres herself as best she can. "What do you want?" she asks, looking a little alarmed.

This new position gives you an excellent opportunity to look her over and you waste little time in running your eyes over her petite form.

"I was wondering what you would do for say £1,000,000.00." You reply

Rebekah's mouth gapes open in surprise for a moment before a more calculating expression appears on her face. She drops her hands to her waist and tucks tham under the sides of her panties. Her hands continue to travel downwards taking the thong with them before she steps out of them and tosses them towards you.

"Just about anything you want." She replies looking you directly in the eye.

So what do you want her to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)