More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carlisle Carlisle

What do I do?

Go see Jakki.

Well if you are going to spend some money you may as well spend it on someone and Jakki is certainly worth every penny.

Like the rest of the girls she has gone off to get changed but you know where their room is so you head off after them and knock on the door.

Unfortunately she seems to have left already and you find her room empty.

Just as you are about to leave, however, you hear a noise from the room opposite and decide to investigate. Slipping inside the room you are surprised to see the other two models sitting on the floor and kissing one another passionately.

Neither is aware of your entrance and you certainly have no intention of interupting this scene so closing the door quietly you settle down to watch.

Rebekah is clearly the more aggressive of the two and she quickly rips Tara's bikini top off and begins to kiss and suck on her breasts.

Tara quickly follows suit and pushes rebekah's top aside to allow her access to her lovers breasts. Both women get more and more turned on and are quickly naked as they pull their breifs off and begin to attack each others pussies.

Rebekah pushes Tara's face down to her crotch and gaspes out loud as Tara begins to lick and suck her.

Meanwhile you are getting extremly turned on and now desperately need some form of release, perhaps they won't mind if you join in.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)