More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

What do you do?

Go meet John to catch up in the game room.

You decide that packing wait, and saunter slowly through the house, trying to refamiliarize yourself with the rather expansive layout of his beachfront property. The last time you were here, John was single, and the house was frequently trashed from the parties he had thrown the night before. You don't know if it's Megan's influence, or if your best friend grew up, but you can tell the difference.

The parlor, where John's bar, couches, and chairs are, is decorated with lines of bookshelves, and you are surprised to find books lying on the mahogany table. Curious, you pick it up, only to find that he's reading an anthology of classical literature. Then you realize that it might be Megan's and you wonder if he's dating a brain. Sighing, you wander towards the game room, passing the door to the outdoor pool. You look out towards the water, smiling at the wildness that you experienced last year on your visit.

John's friends included some very attractive young women who got very drunk, and came onto you very strongly. You shrug as you make it down the stairs and into the long hallway of a game room. This is the most ridiculous room in the house, as you've told John several times, long, and decorated with the most wild furniture he could find. The felt on the pool table is a deep blue, for instance, and you notice that despite his apparent attempt to clean up the place that half the room (the half with the mini bar) is covered in green shag carpeting. You shake your head and look to the other side of the room.

John is standing up next to the pinball machine, but the real surprise is the young woman kneeling in front of him. You pull back, not sure if you should leave as you notice the brunette's head begin to bob. John's hand reaches down to caress her head, and he speaks softly, though in the large room, the sound seems to carry perfectly.

"He's going to meet me down here in a few minutes, Meg. Ohhmmm.." As his voice trails off, you suddenly see the head stop bobbing.

"Do you want me stop?" she asks. John says nothing for a few moments. "Didn't think so." The head resumes bobbing, this time with the added effect of slurping noises. John's head falls back, his eyes closed as you watch, your cock hardening each second.

Do you watch, or go back to your room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)