More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chriscole chriscole

What should I do?

Go into the cottage so I can try to spy on Rochelle?

"I gotta take a leak," I told Tim.

"Again?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "It was the cold water, I guess," I said. Of course, it wasn't the cold water. I just wanted to get into the cottage to see if I could spy on Rochelle from Tim's window. I hoped he wouldn't come inside yet, and I was happy to see him join his mom on the deck and sit in one of the lawn chairs as I went inside the cottage. I moved quickly but tried not to make it like I was hurrying too much.

Once inside, I went right for Tim's window. I had noticed earlier that I could see the barbeque from his window. I walked quickly but quietly up to the window and very carefully and slowly moved my face to the side of the window and peeked out. I could see Rochelle standing behind the barbeque. It came up to her waist so I had a nice view of her tits. I stared at her tanned and slightly freckled cleavage. I cursed the screen in the window silently as it made it a little difficult to focus, but it was still a pretty good vantage point. I was on a bit of a funny angle and decided when I got the chance, I would close the curtains slightly so I could hide behind them next time, hopefully making it easier to peer out. I couldn't see the other end of the deck from here, so couldn't see Tim. I'd have to keep my ears open for the front door in case he decided to come in. Thankfully it made a very squeaky sound whenever it was opened.

I looked back out the window as Rochelle was starting to put hot dogs onto the barbeque. She leaned over slightly when she grabbed the weiners from a cooler and then again when she placed them on the grill. The movement created a little more cleavage, and I could feel myself getting hard.

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)