More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Joey2000 Joey2000

Does she go in or go and see what Christina is doing...

Go inside

Britney quietly opened the door and stepped in, curiousity taking over. She saw no one in the small room. As she walked in further, the door slammed behind her and a cloth covered her mouth. Britney's muffled scream was covered by the cloth, and as she inhaled to scream again, she started to black out. The chloroform covered cloth stayed on her mouth until she fell to the floor , Britney finally thinking how stupid she had been.

Britney could barely open her eyes, the light hurting her. She tried to move but found she couldn't. Opening her eyes fully, Britney gasped in shock. She had been stripped totally nude,her slim body exposed to the world. Her legs and arms were spread wide, tied to the four corners of a large double bed. But it wasn't this that shocked Britney. There in front of her stood the security guard she had noticed earlier, and beside him stood Christina! Britney was lost for words, the pair looking extremely smug with themselves.

"Told you it would work honey, everything you asked for," said the security guard, grinning and kissing Christina.

"Ooh, thank you Matt, it's perfect, now I'll pay her back for all the things she's done." Chrisitna giggled with glee and stepped forward, grabbing Britney's hair and yanking it upward and she leaned over her, Britney's nipples brushing against the lace of Christina's bra.

"You're a whore Britney, and tonight we're gonna prove it to you, make you pay." Christina, licked Britney's face, then laughed.

What do Christina and Matt do to Britney first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)