More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eoryu Eoryu

What do you do first with the powder?

Go home and try it out on your family

You got in the car and drove home wondering if what you bought wasn't just a scam and thinking of ways you could test it out. You pulled up in the driveway and entered your home. Thankfully, your parents were great and didn't ask you or your brother to pay rent while still living at home. You saw no reason to move out yet either as you were still figuring out your life. Stepping inside you could smell dinner being made and saw your chubby dad sitting in the living room watching football. He was a really hairy guy and somewhere over 350 pounds. He worked in construction so you would expect him to have some muscle, but he was all flab. He was a big guy and he had no shame about liking being a big guy.

You headed into the kitchen to find your mom cooking. Your mom wasn't thin by any means but she wasn't fat either, at least not fat like your dad. You grabbed a water bottle and headed to your bedroom passing by your brother's. He was chilling on his weight rack doing some reps and sweating fiercely. He was a health nut and cared about his image a ton, so he dedicated himself to working out and eating right. It made it really annoying living with someone who used his health as some kind of moral high ground to lecture the rest of you. You looked at your powder and smirked.

"Beat it, twerp," He said after noticing you. You left and entered your room popping the cap off of your water adding the powder and swirling it around. You took a big swig of the water and made your wish.

"I wish my brother was a 300-pound fatass like my dad," you said. A weird feeling of vertigo came over you and you put your water down. Quietly you stepped out of your room and peeked your head into your brother's room. Your jaw dropped as your now 300-pound brother sat at a computer in his underwear clicking away. He grabbed and chugged a 2-liter bottle of soda and then belched before noticing you.

"Twerp, if your gonna stare you owe me a pizza," he said shaking his belly. "This belly needs fuel." He turned around in his chair and went back to his game chatting with people. You returned to your room ecstatic that the powder actually works! You grab it and the ideas start running through your head on what to do.

What is your next wish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)