More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masterfulmastus masterfulmastus

What do you ask her to do next?

Go get us each a beer

"Go get us each a beer before you clean the bathroom," you said. You were pretty happy about your choice as you looked up at Jennifer. It was innocent enough that if the mind control wasn't working and she said no, it wouldn't cause her to flip out or argue. Still, it was a request that she'd normally never agree to, always quick to tell you to get your own drinks. If she said yes then it was proof the app actually worked, and the beer would only help her be more open.

Jennifer paused once again as you gave your command. It took her a few seconds to respond, just like your first request.

"Okay sure," she finally said as she pushed the sweeper against the wall. Jennifer walked out of the room without a second thought, leaving you with a big grin as you watched her leave. You tried to contain your childlike excitement as she left, knowing now that it was actually working.

You had a mind control app that could give you control over anyone you wanted!

It was almost too much to wrap your head around, all the unbelievable possibilities that were now at your fingertips. Jennifer walked back into the room a moment later, with a beer in each hand just as you'd requested. You took one and opened it, taking a sip before looking back up at her.

"Take a seat and relax before you get back to cleaning," you said, and Jennifer didn't hesitate this time. She sat on the other end of the couch from you, opening her own beer with a tiny grunt and taking a long drink. You did your best not to stare as you thought of all the things that were now possible thanks to the app. Thinking of what your next step should be, you took another long drink before looking over at Jennifer.

What's your next request?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)