More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaboob12 jaboob12

What do you do?

Go get something to eat.

All that moving has made you pretty hungry. You head off to the student center to find something to eat.

Once you get to the student center, you're amazed. There's so much stuff here. Sure, there's a cafeteria with boring cafeteria food, but there's also a kind of mini food court. Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut -- It's great. Today, you're thinking Chicken Soft Tacos and are about to get into the line in front of Taco Bell when you see this pretty brunette walk into the cafeteria.

She's not gorgeous but she is very attractive. She's about 5'6" with medium length brown hair pulled into a messy ponytail. She's wearing a pair of baggy gym shorts that are rolled up at the waist with a t-shirt. So much for trying to make an appearance on the first day. Regardless, she is really pretty. She has long, shapely legs and a trim figure. You can't really tell how curvy she is from her clothing, but you'd guess it's not bad. Her face is softly angled, with bright green eyes hidden behind beautifully long lashes. She isn't wearing much make-up, but she doesn't need to. Her skin is flawless and her cheeks are naturally flushed.

Do you follow her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)