More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by myth myth

What should you do?

Go get a closer look at the girls in the Hot tub

You walk over to the woman lounging by the hot tub and start watching the 4 in the hot tub. You still aren't sure who any of them are but the 2 guys keep egging the 2 girls into kissing. The 2 girls seem to be really getting into it.

"Let me guess you are another sex crazed fan hoping to get into bed with some K-Pop star without any care in the world." You turn to see the woman you are lounging next to staring at you. It didn't register at first, but after hearing her voice you now recognize her as Selena fucking Gomez!

"well you came to the right place". She continues "The hormones here are crazy and anyone of these girls or boys will fuck you for the right price. I hate these parties the whole think makes me sick!"

"If you don't like it then why are you here?"

"some friends invited me. And when you are invited to one of these exclusive parties you show up or risk being blacklisted and no one wants to be blacklisted."

"So you have been to this party before?"

"No this is my first K-Pop one. Us Americans have something similar every few years hosted by the same powerful group but it isn't nearly as crazy or popular."

You keep watching the 2 girls in the hot tub. The guys keep egging them on to take there tops off and finally they decided it was a good idea. The nipples are now free. Lovely dark nipples.

"Gross!" Selena stands and begin walking away.

"where are you going?" You ask.

"Anywhere but here. Care to join me?"

You hesitate for a moment.

Join Selena?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)