More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by richardcurrently richardcurrently

What does Oliver do with the rest of his morning before work?

Go for a run

Oliver swung by his room, changed into his running clothes, and did his usual lap around the city. He wasn't the biggest fan of cardio, but also wanted to avoid becoming too much of a beefcake. His boss at the bar, Mike, was the classic muscle daddy who was only fond of shirts if they were screamingly too small. Different strokes for different folks, but Oliver had no desire to put on that much muscle.

As he got back home from the loop, he made a beeline to the shower to rinse the sweat off. Cranking the heat up, Oliver closed his eyes and let the water rush over him. Blindly reaching down to grab the shampoo, his hands grabbed something wholly unexpected. An exceptionally large bright pink silicon dildo, suction cup and all, had been hiding behind the many shampoos and conditioners in the communal shower bucket. Now, the roommates were certainly not prudes- walls this thin made secrets impossible. But to leave a toy in the shower was a step further than they usually went. Oliver wasn't sure if the plastic cock belonged to Alex or Tori, each was as likely as the other to enjoy a little artificial maleness to pass the time.

Standing there with dildo in hand, Oliver inspected the silicon penis. Thick and veiny, with a little button right at the base that ended in a convenient suction cup. Oliver slapped the dildo onto the tiled wall of the shower, right at head height- going to leave this here as a slightly passive aggressive reminder to take it back into your room when you finish with it.

Rinsing the shampoo out and grabbing the conditioner, Oliver's eye's kept darting back to the pink dildo on the wall. I mean, I don't see what the big deal is about dick's any way, and masturbation's totally natural. He stood facing the toy and had a bit of a naughty thought.

I could pretend to give it a blowjob, hell I've gotten plenty from plenty of girls. See what all the fuss is about when they say I'm too big. That’s not gay right? It’s more like research so I can get head better, that makes sense… right? Nothing gay about wrapping my lips around it and…

What was the thought?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)