More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jakie837 Jakie837

What's next?

Go find her

With a wistful sigh and a longing glance back at her socks, you head toward the kitchen in search of Billie. She's fairly well hidden, and you can't spot her anywhere in the room. You turn to the door and come face to face with the petite blonde.

"What was that?" she wrinkles her nose in what must have been some mix between anger and disgust, but it comes off looking cute anyway.

"What?" you stammer, trying to figure out what she's talking about.

"I saw you looking at my socks back on the couch... What was that all about?" she questions boldly, and you feel your jaw drop slightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." you bluff, denying her claims.

She shakes her head and drags you over to the couch where her socks sit.

"Take them in your hand." she commands you, and you do as she says.

They're made of a semi soft material, and they're very thin. They're still warm from minutes earlier when her feet had occupied them, and they're slightly damp as well. You try your best to not get hard as you picture the most disgusting images possible.

"Smell them." she commands again, and you instantly look at her like she's crazy.

Of course there was nothing you wanted to do more than smell them, but the last thing you would do was admit your fetish to your little sister, much less admit your attraction to her.

"No, ew!" you bluff again, watching her nose wrinkle in the same annoyed way.

"Fine." she agrees and you let out a sigh, half of relief and half of disappointment.

"Hold my feet." she swings her bare feet into your lap and waits.

You place your hands on her feet and immediately feel your cock begin to rise. You pray it won't be visible, but it's too late to stop it. You can't take your eyes away. She's pointing her toes, showing the tiny wrinkles on her soles. The pink nail polish on her toenails is almost matched by the pink color of her sweaty toes.

You feel the tent begin to rise in your pants, and she catches on immediately.

"Ah ha! I knew it!" she gloats, pulling her feet away from you and hastily putting back on her socks. "You are so dead when mom and dad find out!"

"No, Billie, please!" you beg. "I'll do whatever you want, don't tell anyone!"

A sly grin crosses her face as she sits back down on her knees, her perfect feet hidden underneath her.

"Fine, here's how this is going to work... You have to do whatever I tell you, when we're alone. You have to buy me candy, take me to see my friends, whatever I want. And in return, if you treat me well enough, I won't tell about your sick thing for my feet."

You nod gladly, slightly reassured by her deal. It shouldn't be that hard to pull off, should it?

"And..." you look up with dread, realizing she hasn't finished yet. "You have to play it off like it's been a great time after every time you babysit me. You convince them to go out again, and I won't tell... Simple as that."

You gulp but nod your agreement. She drives a hard bargain, but your back is against the wall.

"Billie let's be reasonable here." you persuade her. "We'll have some ice cream and then we can forget all about it."

She shakes her head with a mocking giggle.

"How's this for reason?" she responds. "If you paid attention and you do everything I tell you, I'll give you a reward when we're alone."

She pulls her socked feet out from under her and wiggles her toes, and it's evident just what kind of reward she's referring to.

You're to nod your head in agreement, and she stands up.

"Good. So the first thing we need to do is..."

What does she want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)