More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

Where do you go?

Go find Ashley

You grabbed your lunchbox in your locker and head outside. You know Ashley's favourite place to eat. It located behind the school, under an old tree.

Ashley eat normally alone. She's the ' Lone wolf' kind of girl. Her friends are not at Blackwater . She doesn't really like the people here.

You normally, during lunch time, eat with your group of friend. What kind of friend are they? The basic one. A geek, a dump, a pretentious, and the regular joe. Basic group of friend , right?

So, as you walk towards the tree, you finally see Ashley , eating her sandwich, while listening music with her headphones. You approach her , and wave.

" Hey , A...ashley"

No respond. Her music is too loud, genius.

" HEY ASHLEY! "

She sees you, so she remove her headphones. Probably thinking your crazy.

" sorry , What did you say?"

" I was saying hi.....Can...i eat with you?" You say, like a 12 year old asking a girl on a date.

" .....huh yeah ...why not? "

" Cool. "

You try to keep cool. You sit next to her and open your lunchbox. 'Lunchbox? What ? Am i 12 now?' You thinking. Well, your mom made your lunch, so the ' lunchbox thing' is not gonna lower your bar.

" So ,huh....what are you listening to?" You ask, acting like you don't know.

" In general? I like ..."

" Grunge ! ...i mean ..i like grunge."

" Yeah, me too. What your favourite band?"

Great. Now you have to name a band .

" No..not ..nothing in particullary . " you say, dodguing a bullet.

" ...ok...." She says, weird out a little bit.

What do you say?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)