More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nothing4it Nothing4it

Where does Jake go next?

Go find Adrienne Reynolds

After finding out where Adrienne lived by looking her up on the university's database, Jake headed for her apartment. He wasn't sure how he'd get into her place, but he'd worry about that when he got there.

It was a chilly evening, so he decided to wait until he got close before taking any of the potion and stripping off his clothes. He'd have to find a place to leave his things once he was near her place. When he arrived at her building, he was relieved to find that it was by a small stand of trees. He looked around to make sure that nobody was watching him, then quickly stepped into the bushes, drank a teaspoonful of the liquid, and stripped off his clothing.

He decided to hide the bottle separately from the clothes. If anyone stole his things, he could at least drink the potion and get home, even if he was naked. Jake very self-consciously made his way into Adrienne's apartment building.

It was about 9 o'clock on a Wednesday evening, so he was pretty sure that Adrienne would be home. Getting into her apartment, however, was another matter. He waited outside her door for a couple minutes, trying to think of a way to get her to open the door, when she suddenly came out carrying an empty laundry basket.

Adrienne appeared to be wearing only a long T-shirt that went to about the middle of her thighs. Jake was ecstatic to notice that she left her door slightly open as she walked hurriedly down the hall toward the laundry room. He quickly stepped inside and moved to a quiet corner of the apartment.

When the blond returned a few minutes later, the basket was full. She carried it into the bedroom and started folding. Jake followed her quietly, trying to think of a way to see what she was wearing under the shirt. When Adrienne bent to put her shirts into the bottom drawer of her dresser, Jake saw that she was wearing a blue thong. His dick immediately started to harden as he saw the bottom half of her ass exposed. He longed to touch her, to feel her smooth skin pressed against him.

A knock at the door brought him out of his revery. He moved quickly out of the way as Adrienne went to answer the door. He suddenly realized that she had walked down to the laundry room with only a shirt and thong on and his cock became even harder.

"Oh, hi. I was wondering when you'd get here," Adrienne was saying to whomever was at the door. "I was getting lonely."

"You know I'd never stand you up, lover," a woman's voice replied.

Jake nearly gasped aloud. No wonder Adrienne never dated any guys. She was a lesbian. Jake peeked around the corner and was blown away by the fact that Adrienne's visitor was Professor Gomez. Gomez was indisputably the hottest professor on campus. Her dark skin and long legs were the topic of many conversations in the guy's dorm.

Gomez leaned into Adrienne and gave her a light kiss on the lips, then the two women kissed more thoroughly. Jake heard a small moan escape from Adrienne as Gomez slipped a hand gently over the blond's breast.

"Mmm, Lydia. God, I missed you the last few days."

"Let me make it up to you, Adri," Gomez replied.

Jake couldn't believe his luck as the two women moved past him and into the bedroom.

What happens in the bedroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)