More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Liamgoddard1 Liamgoddard1

What's next?

Go beastmode

Running back over to the still swearing blonde behemoth you quickly grab the shining ring before slipping it onto your finger. As soon as the golden band was secured on your finger you felt every fibre of your body tingle with electricity. You knew what to do.

Just as the gorilla woman stopped swearing and opened her eyes your body burst into a million pieces and flew into every hole your atoms could find there way into. Mouth, nose, ears and even just ramming through her skin cells. The gorilla woman’s possessor only managed to grunt out a, “aww man come o-“ before you took over.

You open your new eyes and waste no time moving your new muscles to get up off of the ground and move onto your next target

You run over to the dark skinned boy and are able to stick your hands in his back just before the hole closes. Tearing it back open you pull the girl out, now slimy, and toss the boy aside. Picking up the discarded katana to slice along the previous mark on the girls back and open her up to pull out a small guy. Also discarding his body you now jump inside the girl yourself. First your giant legs.

The physics of this was really weird as your new legs were much larger than hers but physics don’t seem to apply in this game.

After fitting your lower body in you cram your massive upper body into the small torso. Your world goes dark again for only a few seconds before you open the eyes of the small wiry girl and then push yourself even further to chase the last target.

For some reason the boy who had possessed the cheerleader was STILL looking at and playing with his new boobs so taking advantage of this you grab a canister of green slime (presumable similar to the one this guy used to get her)

And mid run you dump it over yourself and do a baseball slide between the girls legs. Before ‘she’ can even react you plunge your head straight up into her pussy. “Oopgottk- is all she gets out before her body starts nonsensically muttering as you stand up with your head in her pussy so there’s a bread moment where she is on your shoulders before gravity does it’s work and she starting absorbing more of the small pale girls body.

Soon enough you were waist deep inside of her and you feel stunted as the blondes feet hit the ground but sure enough she falls to her knees before collapsing giving you the last bit you needed to get all the way inside.

This time your world goes black one more time for a long ass 10 seconds. Presumably while the girls body shrinks back down from the lump you just created.

Waking up you get your butt into gear once again. Getting to your new feet and grabbing the discarded Katana from nearby before booking it to the tree line. In your new body without the element of surprise it’s going to be difficult to acquire more bodies. Well specifically girls bodies. You could have taken the two guys back there but the longer this game goes on the longer you get to enjoy the ‘advantages’ of this game. You squeeze one of your new breasts at that thought.

Speaking of entending the game. You think for a second whether or not you should ‘empty’ the ones you don’t want out of you. To extend it a bit more.

Do you ‘lighten the load’ or keep them to be safe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)