More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What do you do?

Go back to sleep

With nothing immediately demanding your attention and no immediate prospects for dealing with your horniness, you decide that the best bet is to roll over and go back to sleep, hoping that you fall back into another erotic dream.

You don't know how long you dozed, but you awake to the sound of the door quietly closing. It must be your roommate coming back, and you don't bother opening your eyes.

The sound of female giggling suddenly gets your attention, though, and you cautiously open one eye and glance toward the other side of the room. Stephen is standing next to his bunk with his hands on the hips of some girl. They are face-to-face, giggling and whispering.

"Shhh... He's still asleep," says Stephen, without even bothering to glance in your direction.

The girl is in the midst of a giggling fit, but manages to whisper back, "Maybe we should wait... What if he wakes up?"

"No... It'll be ok. We got kicked out of your room by your roommate; I can't wait anymore."

Stephen moves one hand to the girl's ass and the other hand slips up the back of her shirt. You can tell that he's fidgeting with her bra clasp.

Little Miss Giggles appears to be ticklish, but doesn't pull back from your roommate's arms. If anything, it looks like she is pushing herself even tighter against his body. "You can't wait?" she asks. "You didn't get enough last night?"

Succeeding in undoing the bra, Stephen's hands move to the front of the girl's shirt, and he says, "Last night was just an appetizer."

Watching someone else have sex right in front of you is nothing new; you grew up with that experience considering the family you come from. Thus far, however, you haven't been privy to much of Stephen's escapades. Aside from watching him jerk off at night while he thinks you are sleeping, you haven't witnessed a lot of activity from that side of the room.

The girl grinds her hips against Stephen's and says, "Careful, Tiger... You've got a monster growing in there." She reaches between them, and you see her grab your roommate's crotch and start massaging it. Involuntarily, your hand reaches down and starts making very similar motions in between your own legs.

Stephen moans -- a bit more loudly than his earlier whispers. The girl freezes, casting a quick look in your direction. "What will we do if he wakes up?" she asks.

"Don't worry about it," Stephen reassures her, helping her get her hand moving again. "Bryan's cool. It won't be a problem."

The amorous couple steps back out of your line of sight, and you hear the unmistakeable sound of a zipper, followed by clothing hitting the floor.

You'd really like to move so you can watch more of the show, but you don't want to give away the fact that you're awake.

What do you do?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)