More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rhwny rhwny

What do you do?

Go back to sleep

"A few more minutes couldn't hurt..."

You drift back to sleep.

After what seems like hours, but is actually minutes later, the bus lurches to a stop. You wake, but barely.

"Hey, what the hell?"

You look up. The bus driver, a black male about your father's age, strides down the aisle towards you, with a somewhat angry expression. "I called last stop fifteen minutes ago!"

You had no idea, you had been dreaming about... what were you dreaming about? You realize that the dream is so close, but no matter how hard you try, you can't remember.

The bus driver stares at you. At first, he was investigating, but now, he was clearly checking you out.

A sudden realization hits you in the heart and a chill runs down your spine. If the bus had reached the end of the line, that meant that you were in West Stanwick, on the other side of the Wick River, aka, the part of Stanwick NOBODY from East Stanwick ever went.

There was the occasional story of how some tourists or new residents would venture off to West Stanwick, only to get mugged, , and shot - hopefully in that order.

"Are you OK?" asks the bus driver.


Ellie is tired. She's wearing her DANCE, DANCE, DANCE tank top, tight jean short-shots, ankle socks.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)