More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bootsex bootsex

What's it going to be?

Go back to get your lighter.

Shit. You can't believe you left your lucky lighter at the office. Your dad gave it to you when you turned 18. Almost 45 years ago. You know it will be ok if you leave it overnight, but something is drawing you back.

You put your shoes back on and trapse down the stairs to your rental car.

You get behind the wheel and ease out of the parking lot. It's 9pm but LA traffic is still terrible.

After sitting in traffic for ten minutes, you decide to find a place to pull over and wait.

Then you see it. "The Knights Room". A little dive bar where you can have a few drinks and pass the time.

As you enter, you realize this is a relic of the sixties. Dark. Wood panneling. Red leather (now torn up) booths. It was the kind of place you would ha

ve spent time in the sixties, but now caters to alcoholics.

You sit down at the bar and order your first bourbon on the rocks.

You sip your bourbon and scan the room.

You notice a blonde girl sitting at a booth by the door. You walked right past her when you came in.

She's kind of homely. Dirty blonde hair. Probably about 5'4", 140 lbs, green eyes. She's wearing a maroon long sleeve polo shirt and black denim skirt. She has on black tights and clunky strappy.shoes. She looks like she probably just got off work.

She's very average in all ways, but she's the only one in the bar save for a drunk at the very end slowly nodding off into his gin and the bartender who would rather read the paper than talk to anyone.

You keep your eye on her. She looks like she's waiting for someone that's not coming. As she shifts, you catch a view of her breasts under her shirt. They're massive. You guess DD if not E.

The bartender brings you your second, third and fourth bourbons. Her friend hasn't shown up.yet.

You know she's not pretty, but she's pretty good right now.

You look at your watch.10:15. If you're going to go get your lighter, you need to do it before the guard leaves at 11.

Do you talk to the blonde girl?
Do you get your lighter?

Whats it gonna be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)